Bringing together the growing prominence of ePublishing and eReaders with the benefits of social media, BookieJar is a marketplace of complete and ongoing books for independent writers and publishers.
With a Facebook-like community, BookieJar enable readers to share recommendations and reviews and follow writers they like.
BookieJar eBook conversion service produces eBook for all eReaders such as iPad, Kindle, Nook.
We are pleased to announce that until the end of 2011 you can sell your books on BookieJar completely free – no set up fees, no commissions! External charges such as bank or Paypal processing fees will still apply.
Our high quality conversion service is available to you to convert your Word files into any or all of the popular eBook formats.
BookieJar advantages include:
- Support for both complete and ongoing books. The ongoing publishing model (publishing chapter by chapter) is a lot like a TV series, making it easier to attract readship following and often helps writers to finish a manuscript too. If you are publishing ongoing works and are wondering about pricing, consider that studies shows that readers need to read at least 4 chapters before they are attached to a story.
- Easy eBook conversion. We convert Word files into popular eBook formats, allowing readers to read online or on thier iPad, Kindle, or Nook devices.
- A Facebook-like community where writers can interact with readers, other writers, editors, and book promotion service providers. This includes a threaded comment system which supports a rich and timely interaction between writers and their readers.
- Integration to existing social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz allowing readers to easily spread the word about their reading experiences.
- A blog space for each user that supports YouTube videos and images, allowing writers to blog, embed book trailers to make effective book promotions, etc.
Start now to get the maximum value from this time limited offer!!